Monday, March 4, 2013

Bloom 2013

I would like to thank everyone who went to the opening of our group exhibit, BLOOM Works by Women 2013!  The March 1 event was a reunion of sorts for the veteran BLOOMers, as well as a welcoming party for the 1st time participants.  There are 25 participating artists this year. 

As I said during the opening program, I feel very happy to be invited once again by Aba Lluch Dalena to join Bloom.  I have been part of this annual exhibit celebrating the Women's Month of March for three consecutive years (starting in 2010).  It was really very inspiring to be surrounded by artworks by women of all ages. 


Artists of Bloom 2013 (Photo by Lacey Ann Ramos) 

BLOOMers 
My works (at the right side) are "Bilo-bilo" (orange) and "Bulan". 

Those who missed the opening, I encourage you to catch the exhibit before it closes on March 14. Happy Women's Month! 
 

All photos by Lacey Ann Ramos

View the ongoing exhibit at CONSPIRACY WALLS 59 Visayas Avenue, Quezon City, until March 14. Contact 4532170 for more info.  Also visit: http://www.facebook.com/events/370220549758871/


No comments: